Looking for Invisalign Services in Pembroke Pines? Semidey Dental Has the Solution.
Do you find yourself hiding your smile because you’re embarrassed by crooked teeth or struggling to care for your misalignment teeth?
With Invisalign which is the most modern method of teeth strengthening, you do not have to use the old traditional braces anymore. Invisalign are clear plastic aligners specially made for patients who desire to strengthen their teeth to have a more aesthetic smile.
What Is Invisalign?
- Invisalign are custom-made plastic trays, made suitable for the mouth of the patient wearing them. It can be used to strengthen teeth that are crowded, gapped, under bites and overbites. They are made of clear, comfortable trays. Invisalign can be removed when brushing, flossing, and eating, they must be replaced as often as every two weeks to keep the teeth moving in an accurate direction.
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you can get the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in adults, it may take longer periods between aligner changes.
- Better fit: Aligners made from Smart Track material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and under bites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is perfect for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our Semidey office every six weeks.
If you are concerned about your misaligned teeth and you want to have them corrected without having to wear traditional braces with metals, which do not look so appealing, then opting for Invisalign can be a great option. It is more efficient to get an Invisalign treatment since they are almost invisible.
When wearing an aligner, you must maintain a good oral habit and diligently follow your orthodontist’s instructions to have a successful treatment and a better smile.
Here at Semidey Dental, we can walk you through the aligner process. Please call our office at 954-581-0120. We look forward to meeting you and helping you because you deserve healthier, straighter teeth and you can achieve both with Invisalign clear aligners.